Hiiiiii!! For today’s video i’m bringing you the second to last beauty video of the year! For thisquick and easy, purple holographic halo eye-look (I know, it’s quite the name), you will need to James charles artistry palette, or 3 purple eyeshadows! (Or you know any color you want just following the same concept)
Are you excited for the new year? cuz I am!! Thank you so so so much for stopping by! See you in the comments!
❄︎ NEW YEAR’S EVE ❄︎
Cheers, to the last makeup tutorial of 2017! Thank you all so much for the love and support, y’all truly make my heart smile. 2017 was a very trying yet amazing year, I learned so much. Thank you for taking on this journey with me. You’re amazing. I’m ready to take on 2018, trust me it’s going to be amazing!! Love you lots, and I hope you enjoy this video.
Watch this video on my channel!
We are just days away from 2016 being history! It’s been such a challenging, yet amazing year that I couldn’t be more thankful. This ‘party’ look was inspired by my new year’s eve outfit, I hope you enjoy! Below the video will be a Products list of everything mentioned in this Video.
- Metal and Matte Palette [Kat Von D]
- Morphe Brushes
- Shade & Light Highlight and Contour Palette [Kat Von D]
- Lash Curler [Lacome]
- Lash Blast Mascara [Covergirl]
- Mink #32 Lashes [Sephora Collection]
- Champagne Glow Palette [Becca Cosmetics]
- Maliboo Lip Liner [Kylie Cosmetics]
- Angel Liquid Lipstick [Kylie Cosmetics]
- All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray [Urban Decay]
Happy New Year!!