Make sure you’re Following LuxuryBeautyHeart. The blue follow button is to the right of this post or at the end–(if you’re on a mobile device)♡
This is the very first Blog Post of 2017 and i’m so excited to be sharing you my updated foundation routine.. I do have oily combo skin; but some of my tips can be used for dry skin as well! It’s been a while since i’ve done one of these, that I thought it was definitely worth sharing with y’all.
I took some time off, after Vlogmas and all of my Holiday videos because, I was pretty exhausted. I know some of you we’re asking where I was at, It feels so good knowing that y’all notice my absence! Next time i’ll let y’all know ahead of time. But make sure you’re following me on Twitter & Snapchat (linked below) to know more live updates.
Anyway, I hope y’all enjoy this video! If you ever wanted to ask me a question now is your time to ask, in the comments section. Use the #askKat on any social media platform to know that you want to be featured, in my upcoming Q&A!
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
- Pro Beauty Blender
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked One and Done Skin Perfector
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
- Soft Lips Cube Lip Balm
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Split Pan Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse