❅❅Welcome to #12daysofblogmas 2016 with Kat! I absolutely love all things Christmas, and everyday leading up to Christmas Day I will be posting a NEW Christmas/Winter inspired Blog Post. So make sure you’re Following LuxuryBeautyHeart. The blue follow button is to the right of this post or at the end–(if you’re on a mobile device)♡
❄︎ This is Day One 🎄
What is Christmas without Christmas music? That is why I thought it would only be appropriate to begin #12daysofblogmas with some Musical Holiday Cheer! Music is also a huge part of my life, how can I not talk about my favorite Christmas music?
From Andy Williams, Jackson 5, Bing Crosby, and The Ronettes bringing you all the Christmas Classics! To Mariah Carey and Michael Bublé who are the sound of the Modern Christmas Classics. You just can’t go wrong! Here is a list of my 10 Favorite Christmas Songs (in no particular order):
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Sleigh Ride – The Ronettes
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Frank Sinatra
- Dance Of The Sugarplum Fairy – The Nutcracker
- Baby It’s Cold Outside – Elf Soundtrack
- What Child Is This – Micheal W. Smith (Piano)
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing – Nat King Cole
- My Favorite Things – Andy Williams
- Let It Snow- Boys II Men
It was Extremely hard to only pick ten! But I value your time, and wouldn’t want to keep you here all day! haha.
❄︎Im doing Vlogmas on my Vlog Channel, Also Putting out new Christmasy Beauty and Fashion Videos on my Main Channel!